The next offering from the award-winning duo that brought machine-mad kids Roadworks and Demolition.
Hoist the wood. Hoist the wood. Chain and hook and strap. Swing it round, then lower it down. Thonk! Clonk! Clap! Build the frame. Build the frame. Hammer all day long. Make the stairs and floors and walls. Bing! Bang! Bong!
- From the author and illustrator who produced the award-winning picture book Roadworks
- Includes a pictorial glossary of all the machines with a short caption of what each machine does
- A great book for active boys and girls. Describes the building of a library. Full of fun rhymes and onomatopoeic words to read aloud
25 x 26cm
All our orders are carefully packaged and shipped with Australia Post.
Your order will be processed within 3 Business days.
SHIPPING TIMES (AUSTRALIA)
Standard 2-7 Business Days
CHANGE OF MIND
If you have changed your mind about a purchase we will issue a refund to the amount of the item(s) at the time of said purchase, provided that:
1. Items are returned within 14 days of the time of receipt of goods;
2. You have proof of purchase; and
3. Items are in original, unopened and undamaged packaging.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEMS
If in the unfortunate event your item arrives faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped, please contact us on (03) 9080 7169 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt of goods. Should your item be deemed faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped, we will provide a refund. Refunds will be processed according to your original method of payment.